America’s Police Problem highlights the double standard that some grant to those with badges by pointing to and supporting those harmed. By documenting police actions whether they are illegal, immoral or just a waste of time and resources then putting direct pressure on the individuals responsible (ideally while recording and then later sharing), we can work together to bring about transparency and have a real impact.
We do not “hate cops.” We believe that no one – not even those with badges – has extra rights. The failure to realize and act on that is to our detriment. By focusing the disinfecting light of transparency on public officials we safeguard not just our rights but those of future generations.
Most Popular Articles
- Mississippi Prisoner Claims State Troopers Are Attacking Prisoners
- Nearly 3,500 Officers Exposed for Racist And Violent Online Activity
- Police across America take Feeling Cute Challenge to New Dangerous Level
- 450+ Activists And Trolls Expose Scranton PA Law Enforcement Community For What It Truly Is
- Broward Sheriff Department Gets Trolled By Activists